iProtect Cell Phone Detector with White Noise
Detector of illegal activated cell phones!
The iProtect Cell phone detector has been designed to detect and indicate the illegal activation of a mobile phone. In addition to this main function, the N2000 also creates interference to the surrounding area of the telephone's microphone by generating 'white noise' when radio-waves are detected; this noise suppresses the microphone in the telephone rendering it useless.
- Warns you with the help of the 3 LEDs and a sound alarm when the telephone starts exchanging data with the network
- Automatic generation of audio interference (white noise)
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900/1800/1900, CDMA850, WCDMA2100 (3G, UMTS) by Bluetooth intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Separate visual and sound indication of different communication protocols
- Portable design
- High sensitivity for detection with pre-selectors provides a better detection distance
- Long battery resource of up to 5 days (low current consumption)
- Does not block the mobile network in the area